! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs - Topics

Subject: Redemption Reapers
Replies: 28 Views: 961
1-> 7->>

warded 22.12.23 - 07:05pm
redalert.GIF Hidden Jam Alert !!

For Nintendo Switch, Sony Playstation 4 and 5. *

warded 22.03.24 - 03:35pm
tea.GIF We'll see is it or is it not a hidden gem, soon. I'm going in blind. All i know is the name and the box screentshots don't show much of anything lol EDIT: I paid 47 euros for the game. Is worth it? Can't say... Before finishing it that is. *

warded 22.03.24 - 06:51pm
Okay, so it is a strategy game kinda like Fire Emblem etc. Though it makes FE games look way more cartoony. *

warded 23.03.24 - 06:39pm
(( also yes. it is a reference to the web series called NOW IN THE 90S. Also when writing this the phrase STILL does not give results in google and google replaces jam with gem without asking lol )) *

warded 23.03.24 - 09:44pm
The graphics are somewhere around the witcher and maybe some diablo. The gameplay is more or less shamelessly lifted from Fire Emblem and other contemporaries. So far the ally AI is not completely pants-on-head r*tarded either, which is a good thing. *

warded 24.03.24 - 07:52pm
There is no permadeath. Also the cursor is on easy by default when starting a new game. Normal does not seem too hard... so far. *

warded 24.03.24 - 08:08pm
The game is not a carbon copy of FE either. Instead of Vulneraries we have draughts. One per character and can be used once. There are few swirly things on the map where you can refill both HP and the used draught. When or who you use it on adds a bit of depth to the battles i guess. Also the skill system is deeper than in FE. I personally save SP for the skills that directly increase attack. *

1-> 7->>

* expiredrpgs Forum
* Group Topics

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search