! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs - Topics

Subject: Redemption Reapers
Replies: 28 Views: 960
6-<< 2-<

warded 31.03.24 - 03:02pm
Didregard that earlier comment, the AI can be reckless and dumb... And you can NOT heal them either. In chapter 11 they kept stepping into enemy FOV and the other one attacked enemies sometimes head-on and took damage from the counterattack. I had to make s**t up as i went because of them. The map also had at least four kamikazes and the boss kept sp*wning more sending them to you... I also missed a relic. Thankfully you can surround the boss and it won't do anything. Had the bow woman go pick that thing up while the AI bow guy kept shooting the boss not doing too much damage so managed to pick up the relic and then finished the boss off. *

warded 2.04.24 - 07:46pm
A weapon doesn't break/disappear when durability hits 0, but it does become unusable until fixed. Also Helvino Mines B skirmish gives more exp than the next map does. And it is relatively easy too. *

warded 8.04.24 - 10:00pm
Upgraded some weapons to +1. Also chapter 12 was fairly easy thanks to not having AI / NPC to protect. Only some villagers that ran for the exit directly. *

warded 24.04.24 - 08:16pm
Stopped playing this for Castlevania Advance Collection. Will return after i'm done with it. *

6-<< 2-<

* expiredrpgs Forum
* Group Topics

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search