! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs - Topics

Subject: Castlevania Advance Collection (NSW)
Replies: 30 Views: 1142
6-<< 2-<

warded 1.05.24 - 11:51pm
I really think the HoD rates (on hard mode) are higher and the item usefulness is much better than in AoS when you get something. *

warded 3.05.24 - 03:06pm
Seriously. I really, really think the drop rates are fairly high. Less grinding is required. good.GIF *

warded 3.05.24 - 05:37pm
Bit of map to complete here and there, then buying all merchant's items and grinding some of the item drops. work.GIF I liked how the game was somewhat linear first... Too bad after some items you get the game becomes non-linear and a bit of a where the f*** do you go sort of thing... also simply a task to complete the map/s. + With some (dumb?) luck i went to right places at the right time. Sadly the game does not hand you enough money naturally. Instead you have to grind/farm money to afford all merchant items. There is at least one spot that is clearly made for going back and forth through the doorway whipping them candles for 400 Gold. It can be pretty fast so turn on some grind/fight music and spend some minutes at it. *

warded 3.05.24 - 10:03pm
HoD hard mode all clear. Apart from item drops that is. *

warded 5.05.24 - 06:44pm
Still occasionally hunting them items in HoD. *

warded 10.05.24 - 05:08pm
Only missing White Dragon LV2 drops and one drop from Rare Ghost. Don't know where the WDLV2 is and rare ghost is like the name implies; rare to find. *

6-<< 2-<

* expiredrpgs Forum
* Group Topics

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search