! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs > Topics

Subject: Castlevania Advance Collection (NSW)
Replies: 29 Views: 1051
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

warded 26.04.24 - 10:23pm
khaliq.GIF oh. HoD has a hard mode too and a couple of other secrets i didn't know/remember... *

warded 28.04.24 - 07:54pm
in AoS, at the water place right from the warp there is 1 ukoback, 2 dryads, 1 poison worm and 1 dryad... the poison worm refuses to drop it's soul, but the dryads seem to drop Mystletain fairly often. It sells for 4400 or something... at this rate i'll probably get the soul eater ring before the soul of the poison worm. *

warded 29.04.24 - 12:47am
Tsuchinoko soul dropped the Soul Eater Ring price to like 240000 from 300000. So i could actually afford it already. Also did get poison worm soul before that. A relatively little/no use soul shouldn't take that much effort... it's pointless to have this late in game. Besides there aren't that many enemies that even deal poison on you. *

warded 29.04.24 - 01:00am
There are some loose ends left such as couple souls from the chaotic realm and the sky fish. Then i'll have to grind for item drops and finally to level 99... maybe. *

warded 29.04.24 - 10:15pm
Got Chaos Ring (All souls acquired). Will not attempt to get map data above 100 percent. Did it on real hardware back in 2003. But doing it on an emulator crashed the emulator. Also will go for getting all item drops next even though it is kinda pointless since the game has been fully beat already. *

warded 1.05.24 - 01:39am
Doing HoD Juste Hard Mode. Mostly with Bible/Holy Book. It is a fairly strong weapon as always. Maybe i should do a run without it... nah. Also is it just me or are the item drop rates actually higher on hard mode? *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* expiredrpgs Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search