! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs > Topics

Subject: Castlevania Advance Collection (NSW)
Replies: 29 Views: 1036
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

warded 16.04.24 - 12:54am
redalert.GIF Limited Run Games is pushing out a physical version of this release. EDIT: This was actually done a fair while ago, dunno where my local dealer got them from. *

warded 16.04.24 - 11:00pm
Maxim mode stayed consistently difficult throughout the game and even regular bats became dangerous again.

Julius mode even on hard gets easier because you can ''level up'' by defeating bosses. Maybe just skip all of them and head straight for the final boss (?) *

warded 18.04.24 - 08:03pm
Ordered the physical. Also started an Aria of Sorrow Hard Mode run with Soma Cruz fresh. Meaning i did not use any old save/ng+ functions. *

warded 21.04.24 - 04:45pm
I'm doing an almost no souls run meaning only yellow ones are allowed always, but red and blue are not. Except for bosses. Also health and magic replenishing items are a no-no. Basically i have to rely on weapons only and use their various different traits to defeat enemies. Skipping enemies also not allowed. Save states as checkpoints are allowed. Mina Hakuba also fills your health when talking to her. *

warded 24.04.24 - 06:27pm
Got the physical. Number 198. boast.GIF Harmony of Dissonance as the cover. *

warded 24.04.24 - 06:29pm
Legion in AoS took some effort and It does NOT drop soul if any of the outer parts are intact. The inner part doesn't have much HP. Also i think i missed Claimh Solais, the best weapon in the game. I'll just add it to the -less part of the run. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* expiredrpgs Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search