! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WiiCorner - Topics

* WiiCorner > Topics

Subject: +Can Wii Play DVDs?+
Replies: 6 Views: 965

gazy 15.07.10 - 05:28pm
hey on my ps3 it lets me play old ps1 and ps2 games, plus i can play dvds and blu ray disks on my ps3. can wii do any of this or is wii strictly for gaming? *

soulsiph 16.07.10 - 02:18am
Actually there are several ways to get a Wii to play DVD movies, one way is a softmod, there are other mod methods as well. I'm not to sure about it, but you can check out wiihacks.com. Lostsock brought softmodding to my attention and was gonna post a topic on it, yet he now doesn't know if he wants to stay here on prodigits... *

soulsiph 16.07.10 - 02:21am
The Wii is completely backwards compatibable with all GCN games and you can download a news channel, weather channel, etc, etc. Plus, you can send messages to peoples email accounts or cell phones too, it has a photo channel that's pretty cool. *

mgd88 17.07.10 - 06:40pm
Has a bbc iplayer channel too. *

gamelall 19.07.10 - 11:26am
and don't forget the Virtual Console channel when you can get games for all the great classic consoles to play on you wii. Consoles for SEGA, NEC, you get from NES right up to the Nintendo64 and lots more. You also have the Wii Ware channel *

soulsiph 20.07.10 - 02:58am
The Wii is great, anyone who says they don't like it, well they must be confused. *

cartsu 17.09.10 - 02:47am
it can, but at least through my my softmodded wii, and wiimc, it goes very slowly, and im using the latest versions of everything *

* WiiCorner Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* WiiCorner (8)

Custom Search