! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ALL-KENYANS - Topics

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: Celeb Gossip
Replies: 72 Views: 9979
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

drizie 30.09.10 - 01:53pm
Paul wall arrested 4 attacking a fan who waz booing and tukanaring him while he waz performing on stage. *

car0le 4.10.10 - 05:54am
Sheila Kwamboka of Kenya becomes the 1st Big Brother Africa Barnyard housemate to make it back to the House.. . *

hellen 4.10.10 - 08:53am
Datz intrestn,miss kwambokx cld b headed 4 di big prize despite di fakt dat she cnt help doing sillier tingz in dat houz...bt nt wen Uti z around. Am stil in shock,iz that wat Allan Namu'z heart settled 4??enyewe kipendacho roho hula nyama mbichi!i aint nah hater bt aiiiiiiih???!!!hehe,Oh John! *

njo.ro 7.10.10 - 05:53pm
Kanye West has cancelled out on Oprah's show just at the last minute and this has made her extremelly furious,as now she haz to contend with explaining herself to her producers who had already advertised nd paid 4 the show.Ni kumoto ryt nw in the U.S. *

minajjj 7.10.10 - 07:09pm
Iz he crazy ? nobody cancels out on the Big O *

salma10 7.10.10 - 09:37pm
Lol! This is Kanye we're talking about,this is the guy who talks about anything or anyone the way he wants IN CAPS kwanza. An ego bigger than the continent itself so trust me,if he feels like he will keep an entire flight schedule on hold because they don't have his favourite ice cream on board aki he will so do it. I love his 'diva-tude' *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS (8)

Custom Search