! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DeadlyKisses - Topics

* DeadlyKisses > Topics

Subject: self mutilating
Replies: 24 Views: 3801
1-> 7->>

iase 11/6/2006 - 1:40:46
How Do U Feel About Slitting Ur Wrists And Stuff? *

alwyn 11/8/2006 - 2:41:32
i think there are better ways of trying to feel alive. try an extreme sport for example surfing. *

iase 11/10/2006 - 9:33:16
Have U Ever Cut Urself? Have U Ever Been Depressed *

ferodawn 11/29/2006 - 12:44:58
I have friends who do it and it is not healthy i can understand why they might think they should do it (depresion) but if they think their lives are bad i would gladly switch with them as my life is depressing yet i dont drive around murdering hitch hikers (i should though) and i perfectly fine. *

tinyness 12/2/2006 - 6:22:00
I used to cut my ankles...i eventually stopped and became addicted to prescription pills....then that stopped and i became addicted to cocaine....i lost my job...tons of friends...and a tremendous amount of weight...i went from...135 pounds to 100 pounds in two weeks....i relized that i had to quit because i was loosing everything...i know that an addiction to self mutalating can lead to many more addictions...i now keep a journal and that helps me to keep my mind off of the razors that i cut my self with and the razors that i chopped my cocaine with...thanks for bringing such a good topic to the group and thanks you for joining....always with peace in mind~Tinyness *

jet2k7 12/6/2006 - 3:01:04
Quite a mouthful there tinyness.. *

soadkid 12/16/2006 - 2:46:20
Well i just use hot wax then i stopped cuz it turned me on more then anything so i started writing *

1-> 7->>

* DeadlyKisses Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* DeadlyKisses (8)

Custom Search