! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

NaughtyLyn - Topics

* NaughtyLyn > Topics

Subject: Buds for fun? X
Replies: 19 Views: 6415
1-> 7->>

kinkycop 26.04.11 - 03:48pm
Girls trying to get buds that enjoy the odd bit of roleplaying as much as I do. That way when I come online I don't have to spend ages in adult chat trying to pull whilst getting abuse from the immature muppets in there that don't appreciate a good long cyber session xx anyways...... I'm yet to disappoint and, well, give me a go? Send me a bud request and let's try hooking up sometime and get a lil naughty x * *

sexysal2 4.01.12 - 02:22am
I like being nawty on line *

luxanii7 9.08.12 - 05:23pm
Role play is what I'm into and used to, but your right it is difficult and rare here :( let's chat a bit and I'm sure I'll have you coming back for more ;) tc *

jimmy775 18.12.12 - 10:48am
Yeah! I'm so in to role play but like u say fed up of chatting to idiots that just disappear when the chat is getting good!! Bud me girls lets have some h*rny fun! ;) *

jimmy775 18.12.12 - 10:49am
Yeah! I'm so in to role play but like u say fed up of chatting to idiots that just disappear when the chat is getting good!! Bud me girls lets have some h*rny fun! ;) *

jimmy775 18.12.12 - 10:49am

jimmy775 18.12.12 - 10:50am
Sorry! Fone had some kind of melt down! :p *

1-> 7->>

* NaughtyLyn Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* NaughtyLyn (8)

Custom Search