! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

CelebrityCrush - Topics

* CelebrityCrush > Topics

Subject: ***I dream of you***
Replies: 55 Views: 2856
1-> 7->>

jakimc 15.07.09 - 02:31pm
How far does ur 'obsession' with ur celeb crush go? do ur daydreams carry on when ur sleeping? have u ever dreamed bout a famous person that u never lkd twice @ n then woke up 2 realise ur madly in love with them? this topic is 4 all those wierd/cozy/kinky/surprisin dreams u have bout ur celebrity crush *

jakimc 15.07.09 - 05:59pm
a cpl of nites ago i had this dream where i was sat in a massive hall doin a skool exam (?) n giancarlo fisichella heat.GIF was sat nxt 2 me n he kept nudgin me n makin me giggle, the nxt moment we're hikin up a massive mountain (?) still laughin (?) im sure there was OTHER STUFF goin on cz i was pretty flushed when i woke up bt i cant remember it now... d*mn... *

candyqty 22.07.09 - 04:36am
bizzare *

candyqty 22.07.09 - 04:37am
i dream weird stuff too sometimes *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 04:04am
I'm not going to go into great detail or tell you who mine was about, but a couple nights ago, I had a celebrity crush dream and in the end, I made him laugh. It made me feel so good that I made him laugh, I woke up smiling. :) *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 04:09am
P.S. Stupid question: how do you include those animated icons in your posts? *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 04:18am
Oh!! And I just remembered another dream I had about him before: he was basically this human-like and life-sized stuffed animal that I had and I spent almost the whole dream holding him from behind, around the chest, like he was some huge doll! So cool!! I love that dream *

1-> 7->>

* CelebrityCrush Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* CelebrityCrush (8)

Custom Search