! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

animal-crossings - Topics

* animal-crossings > Topics

Subject: Rock the Bells
Replies: 4 Views: 2138

skittlz 8/28/2006 - 8:06:48
Not sure of all the particulars yet, but heres how it was told to me. Every day there is a random rock in your town, that, when hit w/a shovel, will turn red and spit out 100 bells. As you keep hitting it w/your shovel it will keep spitting out bells and after 3 100b sax it will go to 1000b sax. Supposedly after a few 1000b sax it'll spit out a 10,000b sak and stop, but the rock only stays red for short period of time. *

skittlz 8/28/2006 - 10:17:35
Now when my dude told me abt this it was all hearsay on both our parts, and since im on vacation this week and have time to hit every rock in town w/a shovel, i set off to find out. Which is why i can say, yes it does work, and yes its every day I made a cool 4500b in abt 30 seconds! The only questions left are, the max money you can get from it, and wether or not 2 players in the same town can use this on the same day, and if so is it the same rock? Anyone more knowledgeable feel free to contribute, otherwise further info will come with its discovery. (i know, i know, other sites have this game picked apart and laid out, but i think its more fun to build our own little network.) :-] (tho i'll prolly link them l8r anyway) *

cmena76 1/21/2007 - 7:16:52
U Can Hit The Random Rock At Night Too *

cmena76 1/22/2007 - 8:12:46
U Can Go To Other Towns And Hit The Random Rock And Get Bells From It Like U Can In Your Own Town *

jakimc 1.03.10 - 10:46pm
In 'Lets Go To The City' (or City Folk), before you bash a rock, dig a hole behind you so that you cant bounce back, if its the money rock you should get 8,100 bells! *

* animal-crossings Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* animal-crossings (8)

Custom Search