! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RidersOfRohan - Topics

* RidersOfRohan > Topics

Subject: Members chat
Replies: 25 Views: 2977
1-> 7->>

janfer 19.06.09 - 08:04am
Here's a place 4 members 2 chat with other members about anything related or non related 2 LotR. *

jakimc 19.06.09 - 11:26pm
hi guys i have a question - well, u no i dont no much bout lotr n i just 1drd y sum characters have so many names, e.g. i noticed candys description of a galadriel pic had 'also known as'? *

candyqty 19.06.09 - 11:36pm
Most of the characters had atleast 2 nicknames.but there not really nicknames,like u know that elfs,ors,ents,every land(men) have their own language so sometimes its a translation or a nickname.Example: Elessar is a name that was given 2 Aragorn in Lorien *

candyqty 19.06.09 - 11:38pm
like u mentioned Galadriel,she is known through out Middle-Earth by most,but they all call her something different because they have never seen her and they've never been 2 Lorien.so what they know about her is based on stories/rumors *

candyqty 19.06.09 - 11:40pm
jaks,the owner of the group just admitted 2 not knowing much about lotr,and one of the mods hasnt even seen the last movie..we're so screwed up man.haha *

janfer 20.06.09 - 05:53am
My God! lol.GIF *

jakimc 20.06.09 - 12:09pm
hahaha pmpl.GIF i have an excuse tho, i started this group 4 u guys, outta the goodness of my heart, now im only here 2 make the numbers up lol.GIF bt U candy not even watchin the last movie... ah tut tut... now thats bad gigglez.GIF jj hon x *

1-> 7->>

* RidersOfRohan Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* RidersOfRohan (8)

Custom Search