! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GodricsHollow - Topics

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Room of Requirement
Replies: 46 Views: 2216
1-> 7->>

jakimc 18.06.09 - 06:32pm
excited.GIF i finally found this place, thnx 2 dobby (he showed me lol.GIF) its a bit like the chat room bt its 4 celebrations! so if its ur birthday, weddin anniversary, exam results, passed ur drivin test or ne thing u wanna celebr8 just pop in here, let us no wot ur celebratin n we'll all join the party! only thing is, dobby told me the room only stays open 4 24hrs from when the person celebratin 1st posts! so remember, this room will b here 4 whoever needs a party cheers.GIF *

candyqty 3.07.09 - 09:18pm
okay,I dont know if it counts for me to use the room of requirement but...i passed my grade
im sooooo friggin happy.you have no idea how on the edge ive been for the passed 3 /4 weeks!

candyqty 3.07.09 - 09:21pm
when i found out i dint pass i litterally crieD! and i hate crying in front of ppl.the prin l was like okay,wait a while and ill call u if theres anything i can do. A while,4hours.Finally i got the onetenth of a point that i needed from my maths teacher! 1/10 of a point!!! i was so happy i cried when he gave me the report card. *

candyqty 3.07.09 - 09:23pm
so,i know it seemes stupid but i really really wanted this.
If i dint pass i wouldhv been kicked out of school.I so wanted to like hug that teacher and tell him like dumbledore bless you man,thx soooo much but he left so fast.i have 2 wait untill august then! *

jakimc 3.07.09 - 10:45pm
oh well done u, this calls 4 sum champagne.GIF drinks all round grin.GIF u told me a while ago u were worried so im really pleased 4 u hug.GIF n that teacher wont no wots *it him in august lol.GIF cmon every1, the partys started dance2.GIF *

janfer 4.07.09 - 02:06am
champagne.GIF well done amigis. Bravo por ti. clap.GIF. *

skanda 12.07.09 - 05:41am
Yippe Yip! I got into the collg i wanted for electronics engg!!!smile.GIF All tension released now! *

1-> 7->>

* GodricsHollow Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow (8)

Custom Search