! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GodricsHollow - Topics

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: A HP story by GH members
Replies: 19 Views: 1345
1-> 7->>

jakimc 26.02.10 - 12:48pm
In this topic we'll attempt 2 write a fic 2 rival JK lol.GIF I'll start n the nxt person has 2 follow on the story with 1 or 2 sentences... n we'll just c how it ends up...

Harry sat at the Gryffindor table trying to eat his lunch, when a rolled up piece of paper hit him on the back of the head! He spun round to see Malfoy smirking at him! *

candyqty 27.02.10 - 05:03am
just as harry was about to grab a piece of parchment to throw back at malfoy hermione stoped him and began to leture him.just then he became very inveloped by something that was going on across the great hall. *

jakimc 27.02.10 - 09:07am
It seemed that Dumbledore and Snape were having a very heated conversation in between concerned looks in Harry's direction!
'Oh great' thought Harry 'what've I done now?' *

emmy2009 3.03.10 - 11:14pm
Then,suddenly he overheard snape telling dumbledore that 3 gryffindor students stole some potions and rolls of parchments from his office *

jakimc 3.03.10 - 11:26pm
Harry looked at Ron and Hermione and saw that they had heard it too. 'I wonder who it was' mused Hermione. 'Dunno,' answered Ron 'but I'll give you 3 guesses as to who Snape thinks it is' 'I think we've been set up' said Harry, frowning over at Malfoy, who was still smirking! *

emmy2009 3.03.10 - 11:58pm
He then laughed and walked out of the great hall majestically with crabbe and goyle both behind him.....
Ha *

janfer 4.03.10 - 12:40am
when malfoy was finally out of harry's site, harry look again across the great the great hall and notice that Dumbledore was leaving and profesor snape was walking toward him. Hermione and Ron looked each other. *

1-> 7->>

* GodricsHollow Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow (8)

Custom Search