! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nintendowii - Topics

* nintendowii > Topics

Subject: Nintendo News (USA)
Replies: 16 Views: 2719
1-> 7->>

soulsiph 5.10.08 - 02:58am
utf-8BZHNjMDUxMjguanBn.jpg
The Nintendo Conference 2008.(Ninty's solution to not showing at TGS)

**Big Announcements**

--New DSi hand-held console in '09 (import from Japan in November '08)
-more on this later...

--Club Nintendo coming to USA.

--New Wii games
*Punch-Out
*Sin and Punishment 2

--Wii memory solution

*Download straight to SD card and then transfer data when you want to. Not a real solution if you ask me, but a nice temporary fix. I personally have a little over 1000 blocks left on my console and over 14,000 blocks left on my 2Gb sd card.

--------------------
Please post your thoughts on the new announcements and anything else concerning Nintendo here on this topic thread.

Thanks. *

si_27_uk 5.10.08 - 03:10am
not too sure on the memory feature but will try it. *

soulsiph 5.10.08 - 03:51am
It looks like Nintendo went back to launching their consoles in Japan first. That's good though, since the American economy is so messed up atm imo.

The DSi doesn't interest me much for some reason. The great news from the conference for me was the game announcements for both DS and Wii. They went over old E3 stuff too, like Wii Music and Wii Motion Plus add-on device.

Wii Speak channel was announced as well. You can chat with up to three other Wii owners at once (must be on friend list though). The Wii Speak mic of course comes bundled with the release of Animal Crossing Wii this coming November. I expect that you can also buy the mic seperate as well.

Mad World was playable at the conference. The Conduit was also shown and playable.

Punch-Out for Wii and Sin and Punishment 2 are two great announcements for the Wii console.

I am still wishing and hoping for a new Kid Icarus title on Wii. *

soulsiph 5.10.08 - 04:05am
A new Zelda title was abscent, but I think that one will be announced next fall.

At the next E3 event, I think Ninty will announce a better memory solution for Wii and a whole heap of stuff concerning the DSi.

Bring us Fatal Frame IV for crying out loud and the Mother series already !.... *

soulsiph 6.10.08 - 03:56am
* trying to find some new pics of The Conduit and Mad World.

Please feel free to inbox me or k_rabbit with suggestions for pics of games that you want to see posted. *

k_rabbit 10.10.08 - 01:42am
Yep. What about another Super Princess Peach game for DS ? That would be cool imo. *

k_rabbit 10.10.08 - 01:55am
Classic greatness :
utf-8BaW1hZ2VzX3E9dGJuX2pRYk9uOFViM.jpg
Revisioned for Wii...
*this should be a great new title to add to the ever expanding array of wonderful Wii games.* *

1-> 7->>

* nintendowii Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* nintendowii (8)

Custom Search