! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Supernaturals - Topics

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: True ghost story
Replies: 5 Views: 1691

chisbel 16.05.10 - 09:48am
The names aint real but the event is true. Jennifer died from her man's hands. Almost a few days after her funeral which took 7 days after her death, her man was driving home from work and he saw a beautiful lady hiking. He took her in and asked her where she lives, she said around. Next night it happened again they met and kept happening each day for a week atleast. They started dating and john invited jennifer to spend the night. Next day jennifer invited to her house too, at night. When they got there it was a hall full of beds with owner name on the headbord. John asked when is this jennifer said its her relatives beds but theyre out for tonight. They had s*x on her bed and next morning john was found on jennifers grave nude, bleeding from his and fainted. Jennifer and john never visited during the day. *

partake 19.06.10 - 11:21pm
Dats scary esp the bleedin part, i went 2 a psychic once and im the type of guy whose open minded and i found it a v comfortin xperience among other tings a few people came tru who passed away and relayed v acurate details bout themselves, iv always beleived thers sumtin more 2 dis xistance dan just livin and dyin and i got my proof dat day(: *

attain 20.12.10 - 09:28pm
wow, love the story. even better when they are true :) *

miaow666 2.09.12 - 12:22am
www.ghost-and-spirit..com you can find more real ghost stories (with real names and places, by the way) *

m.k.s 29.08.13 - 08:44pm
nice *

warded 6.06.19 - 05:00pm
hmm.GIF *

* Supernaturals Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals (8)

Custom Search