! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prodigits - Topics

* Prodigits > Topics

Subject: Bud Request
Replies: 24 Views: 4913
6-<< 2-<

phil 18.03.11 - 12:16am
hope so lol.GIF *

piskey 11.04.15 - 06:57pm
Regarding bud reqs. Been on this site for years and love it. I had a stroke 5 years ago so pm only as can't keep up with popups. I keep getting pestered with bud reqs and block them but what would be really useful is having a tool to block reqs in first place so peeps can only pm in fist place. *

moplady 24.08.15 - 02:41pm
If you use the new pro site you can block people that send you bud recwests straight away, if you don't want to be buds with them reject there bud recwest then it gives you the option to block them as well. Online.GIF *

phil 25.08.15 - 06:40am
facepalm.GIF you can do that on the old layout aswell *

piskey 1.09.15 - 10:50am
Critical is right you can block on old layout which prefer using having had a stroke. The issue is mobile internet here slow so can often take an hour to block somebody as signal keeps going. Sites I been on in past you can set security so nobody can send a bud req. I left FB when security changed and friends of friends could send a req. it got harder because I kept getting stalked by a married man who kept adding a new account and adding one of my friends to add me. So I left FB. The stalker I knew from teen years. I don't do popups cos I have enough problems keeping up with pms let alone popups appearing constantly and don't want people I don't know accessing my profile to glean details, pic etc. a tool to remove all buddy request would be useful to a lot of members please? *

piskey 28.05.16 - 11:42am
See nob89 banned but admin have helped in past. I've learned logged in for two minutes and already some idiot has sent a request. I pm only as its Impossible to keep up with answering pm when you got constant popups. I have disabled popups and block those who send reqs but as said before signal slow here and other sites I've been on in past you can stop reqs being sent. Since last post I've had another stroke and been diagnosed with a brain tumour. Please can we have the option off blocking all reqs? *

6-<< 2-<

* Prodigits Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Prodigits (8)

Custom Search