! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BrideofChrist - Topics

* BrideofChrist > Topics

Subject: Should We Fear Hell?
Replies: 14 Views: 927
6-<< 2-<

ecurb.p 27.03.12 - 08:38pm
Praise almighty Jesus Son of God..brother it is well that you like the word of God,but the problem i have with you is that the plane words of God that are only deliverd by the holy spirit to the church(person) who has faith in it, you have gone ahead to put your own research running to greek translations,wat i used to see my former pastors do to complicate a very simple thing, that God freely gives,to those who are willing to receive.yet man introduced theology to help him.my friend those who workd 4 the Lord even in the days of the bible never even went to school to study the word,Jesus himself showd that this was posible,when the pharisees still studied amiss every line of the word.without saing much,bible is plane to the humble and its only God who reveals more of it to such people. I hate theology.will discus the topic later brother..am sory if have gone 2 far.amen *

unquiet1 28.03.12 - 04:05am
unlike the pastors and priests i didnt go to study theology at some university but plain home bible helped me see the truth *

6-<< 2-<

* BrideofChrist Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* BrideofChrist (8)

Custom Search