! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MichaelAndJesus - Topics

* MichaelAndJesus > Topics

Subject: wot the bible says
Replies: 16 Views: 832
6-<< 2-<

ecurb.p 25.03.12 - 09:57pm
Oh brother! i have realizd that you are under deception,first i belive you are buying the jehovahs witnesses staff coz they share your thought.now take king james n GET THIS,1st Jesus is God the Son,john1-1,He ts these in john 14 when He say' I and my father are one,each in the other..'arch angel is the lead angel of war and servant of the lord..and making Him god is like saing saturn who is a fallen angel is god!..stop it..deceiver. *

ecurb.p 25.03.12 - 10:03pm
.Oh brother! i have realizd that you are under deception,first i belive you are buying the jehovahs witnesses staff coz they share your thought.now take king james n GET THIS,1st Jesus is God the Son,john1-1,He ts these in john 14 when He say' I and my father are one,each in the other..'arch angel is the lead angel of war and servant of the lord..and making Him god is like saing saturn who is a fallen angel is god!..stop it..deceiver. *

ecurb.p 25.03.12 - 10:29pm
Jehovahs witns,do not even belive in the Holyspirit(God) as a person,and this is the person who instructed David to Recorgnize Jesus as Lord .devil is a skeamer he first make you belive that Jesus is not the Lord to kill Davids words and so Jesuss, taking mark12-36 out of the biblethe Lord said to my Lord sit at my right hand till i make Your enemies Your footstool.''ALL CAPITAL L(S).ONE.scribe! *

unquiet1 27.03.12 - 10:59am
im actually 1 of Jehovah's witnesses and whoever told you we dont believe in the holy spirit was lying to you. why do you ignore all the scriptures we are discussing in this topic and divert to other scriptures? if you want to learn more and discuss your Jesus is God teaching please join my group called TRINITYGROUP there we discuss each verse 1 by 1 . now why dont we discuss the passages concerning Michael being Jesus *

6-<< 2-<

* MichaelAndJesus Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* MichaelAndJesus (8)

Custom Search