! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FearGodGroup - Topics

* FearGodGroup > Topics

Subject: Devotion
Replies: 15 Views: 1066
1-> 7->>

msai6 18.01.12 - 07:40pm
Before you sleep remember ur creator He cares 4u He kept u during the day and hide u during the nite. Ur ears are open nose open but ants cannot get into ur ears or nose cos hides u. Give thanks to the holy one. *

msai6 19.01.12 - 04:36am
This morning 3 things needed. Faith, hope and love. Jesus asked Peter 3 times 'do yo love me? Feed my sheep. If you love jesus this morning feed and take care of ur neighbours. Jesus said what you do to others you do it to him, so when you take care of others jesus will take care of you. Amen. *

msai6 21.01.12 - 06:15pm
This evening you might be down feeling bad inside, sick, in a bad mood, in a painful situation, heart broken, etc just turn to jesus . No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Nothing has power to separate us from the love of God. *

msai6 10.02.12 - 08:52am
Think about good things this morning. See yourself as a prosperous person, all ur needs supplied and confess with ur mouth, God will release ur blessing. Amen. *

msai6 20.02.12 - 07:11pm
HE reigns from heaven above, HE is the Mighty GOD. HE directs our ways, speaks to our hearts, directs our minds, monitors our daily life. What a mighty GoD! Who knows your futURE? Oh come let adore Him. *

molinkos 28.02.12 - 07:56pm
Truely GOD is faithfuly to those who know him, seek him every day ,bible say you do not have because you do not ask! lo! *

msai6 19.03.12 - 03:00pm
I have noticed that this are hard times that the bible was talking about. Suicide is every where, killing, poverty, hunger, corruption, etc. This is the time we should forget about things of this world and focus on the things of the kingdom of God. Dont give up its your time to prove that you are the child of the living God! Amen. *

1-> 7->>

* FearGodGroup Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* FearGodGroup (8)

Custom Search