! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TruthInTheBible - Topics

* TruthInTheBible > Topics

Subject: A Biblical Question
Replies: 21 Views: 1193
1-> 7->>

sinfree 11.08.11 - 04:01pm
In your understanding do you believe we need to be baptized in water to be saved?
do you believe we dont need water baptism to be saved, but we should be bc we were commanded to by our Lord to do so.
how many times should a person be baptized? *

my_road 12.08.11 - 08:43pm
is it really necessary, thats the thoughts i get. see with church u gota do all these extras lol but i find u can be close to god anywhere. see this is where im open minded i step back and question it all in hope to get the bigger picture with it. *

sinfree 13.08.11 - 06:12am
I believe we dont need to be baptized to be saved, however we should be bc we are commanded to do so. *

ronycal 13.08.11 - 04:49pm
You don need baptism to be saved... I resisted gettin baptized for 7yrs till I came to hear Jesus reason. He never needed baptism but did it anyway to fulfill all righteousness. *

karendr 15.08.11 - 03:57am
Then peter said unto them repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit Acts 2:38 *

karendr 15.08.11 - 04:02am
Also read Romans chapter 6 *

iilmadme 15.08.11 - 06:50am
Ive not been water baptised yet but it is sumthin i intend to do.I dont think that ppl realise how disheartening it can be to hear that they sumhow cant accept u as fully christian until this ritual is dun.However that wont ever be my reason for doing it,in fact that wud be more likely to put me off doing it as getting other ppl's approval isnt wat interests me *

1-> 7->>

* TruthInTheBible Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* TruthInTheBible (8)

Custom Search