! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

THE-FINAL-WARNING - Topics

* THE-FINAL-WARNING > Topics

Subject: unlock the topic
Replies: 37 Views: 1442
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

unquiet1 9.04.11 - 08:19pm
now tell me mate, copying and pasting from the anti witness websites that are out to misrepresent Witnesses and make them look bad... thats to have an organized group right..? *

elijah_2 9.04.11 - 11:44pm
Quoting from anti JW sources does discredit one has being apart of an organized group. JW has done and has been quoting from anti trinitarian articles and scholars, to try and discredit a beileve held by orthodox Christians. *

halman 10.04.11 - 08:59pm
That's not the same,since it's about a distinct doctrine and not aimed at a particular faith. Jehovah's Witnesses don't go on the internet and make slanderous remarks or forums about Catholics, Protestants, Seventh Day Adventists, Christadelphians etc. Our literature deals with various subjects and you've seen it as you've read the Trinity brochure. Your reasoning doesn't stand.
If the SDA is the truth to you, then carry on.As for unquiet1 and I,we shall serve Jehovah as his witnesses - Joshua 24:15 *

elijah_2 11.04.11 - 07:04am
@ Halman... We are humans, we will never see things eye to eye, but leaving you with this closing thought.

Jesus Christ taught and live the truth. He came down from heaven for three main reasons. (1) To Clear up the misconceptions people have about God, he said, 'If you see me you have seen the father also' a lot of people had it that, God was this Big mean and angry being that is up there waiting for us to do something wrong to Zap us. But on the contrary, we see Jesus the tender loving shepherd who will go the extra mile to save a lost sheep. And Paul said, that Jesus is, 'the express image of the Father's person' The Father is everything that Jesus lived and taught. (2) Jesus came to give us an example of how we are to live, he said, 'I have given you an example that you should do as I have done unto you' (3) Jesus came to be the Saviour of the world; our substitute, he said 'the good shepherd laid down his life for his sheep, and he went on to say, 'greater love has no man than this, to lay down his life for a friend.' And now he stands at the door of everyone's heart and says, 'behold, I stand at the door and know, if any man opens the door, I will come in and dine with him. But the fact is, he will never invite himself in unless he is invited by that person. *

elijah_2 11.05.12 - 01:34am
Locking the topic doesn't mean i am hiding from a response. I lock the topics in other to keep my groups organized. If u have a response to a particular topic or comment that i made; then simple create a new topic and title it response to or answer to - then name the particular topic and make ur comments. And u don't have to worry about me deleting topics or comments, because i am not like that. I believe persons are to see both sides of the coin, so they can make a fair decision. *

halman 11.05.12 - 10:09pm
The closing thought is the same as how we view God and Jesus.Nothing trinitarian there,since Jesus reflected perfectly God's qualities in a man.After all,Adam was made in the image of God,& Jesus is the last Adam who remained faithful to Jehovah, whereas Adam didn't. Another point about Jesus,is that it is Jehovah who draws us to Jesus,& in turn we can then approach the Father through him. Jehovah is the God of Jesus,whom he worships and serves. As I said to you before,if you believe you have the truth,then follow it. Me,my declaration of faith is,that Jehovah's holy spirit is with His name people & Organization on earth. Jehovah will have His name declared in all the earth,just as He said,and Jesus Christ oversees his congregation in doing that work. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* THE-FINAL-WARNING Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* THE-FINAL-WARNING (8)

Custom Search