! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SearchtheTrUeOnE - Topics

* SearchtheTrUeOnE > Topics

Subject: Are there many paths to paradise?
Replies: 22 Views: 1668
1-> 7->>

odad 7.02.13 - 05:31pm
Paradise is not roma,not all the ways lead there.the following issue is then of importance; which critaerias are to be taken in account to be sure of the right way? If the above concern is to be left aside for anyone to follow is heart or mind_made god,we should as truth compels speak of idols or gods.every belief by this way is justified. *

akramwap 7.02.13 - 07:15pm
thanks for your question and you welcome anytime you want to ask.. *

akramwap 7.02.13 - 07:23pm
ok..u asked not only one question but questionS ..and afcource we appreciate ur questions and you most welcome

you asked by saying .
..(br)''which critaerias are to be taken in account to be sure of the right way''?

ANSWER

THE CRITERIA IS SO SIMPLE ( it is just submitting to the will of Allah ) becouse

All those who submit to Allah, do what He asked and avoid what He proscribed will go to Heaven

but frist let us discuss how can Islam is the only true and right religion ...!! ''' sorry for now ..i wll be here soon in sha Allah . and i will try to answer ur whole questions ''' thanks again *

odad 8.02.13 - 08:16pm
by stating that you are going to prove why islam is the true religion,we agreed on the point that all of them can not ,and this by no mean, be true. i will be pleased to be convinced by you. *

akramwap 12.02.13 - 07:23pm

OK BRO..SORRY FOR MY LATE.. IT WAS EXAMINATION IN THIS WEEK IN MY UNIVERSITY THAT IS WHY I LATE

APOLOGY !! *

akramwap 12.02.13 - 07:23pm
OK WE HAVE SAID THAT WE WILL DISCUSS WHY ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUE AND RIGHT PATH, AND WE WERE

GOING TO PROOF IT afcourse from different religions that Prophesied of the coming Prophet

Muhamad(pbuh) and also from scientific facts

akramwap 12.02.13 - 07:25pm
frist let us know what is Islam means

Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam
means submission to the will of God. Muslims accept the Quran, as the word of God
revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam states that
Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God and
accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all
the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,
Jacob, Moses, David, John the Baptist and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them
all).

1-> 7->>

* SearchtheTrUeOnE Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* SearchtheTrUeOnE (8)

Custom Search