! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Camdean - Topics

* Camdean > Topics

Subject: How do u knw if a man loves u?
Replies: 96 Views: 2746
6-<< 2-<

rakel07 27.01.11 - 06:56am
Absolutly *

obitwice 27.01.11 - 07:14am
wat do u actually define as responsibility?responsibility a man has an option to opt out of?are u realy positive that in this century women are strugulling alongside men?betty women can neva fit in to the throes and troubles a man gets in2 just to make ends meet, just a ahandful of women who are opprtuned to get good jobs but i tell u the other percentage are just residual incomes dey bring home, it takes the love of a man to knw he is responsible otherwise he can as well abandon it, haven't u seen such cases?let me tell u abiut motive,one can decide not to take care of his family and go out to catch his fun while they suffer and u will say he is iresponsible dats cz he does not hv his family at heart but a man dat loves his family will do all it takes to make them comfrtable and the motive behind it is love,as for women dieing out of pregnancy its a 9month thing, will u compare it to men whose lives are cut short everyday?lets reason in2 dat.i maintain my stand. men are to love women and women are there for support and nature has made it so.

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com *

bettmeg 27.01.11 - 07:28am
@obi challenging. wen ths man lay ths lady in bed en make beautiful kids wit her. was it decided or dicusd tat one day tat he gonna feel lyk quiting? so dear its sense of responsibility mixt up wit love coz a man can choose 2 feed en care 4 his family while he is out there wit sam1 he loves *

obitwice 27.01.11 - 07:39am
absolutely dear, u have come to my point, wat is the motive behind being responsible? the answer is love. and for correction dat a man sleeps outside does not mean that he loves the person outside more than his wife or family?why don't he just leave his family and be with the woman outside? NO cz his love is for his family and not that habinger outside taken his attention cz she has worked on his weakness dats just the simplest case scenario

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com *

6-<< 2-<

* Camdean Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Camdean (8)

Custom Search