! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BIBLE-STUDIES - Topics

* BIBLE-STUDIES > Topics

Subject: WHO IS REAL ISRAEL?
Replies: 18 Views: 1229
1-> 7->>

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:42am
INTRODUCTION: There is a lot of deception in the Christian and non Christian world about Israel, that is, the Nation of Israel located over there is the Middle East. But what does the Bible say about this subject? Well let's take a look!!! *

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:45am
God led the descendants of Jacob out of Egypt and brought them through the Red Sea and into the wilderness and then gave them his Law, and also statues, ordinances and judgments by the hand of Moses. *

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:46am
And God declared to them at that time these words,

DEUTERONOMY 14:2

For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth. *

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:47am
But that promise was a conditional promise.

EXODUS 19:5-6

5. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6. And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. *

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:49am
But they Broke the Covenant and continued to trample upon the Holy Precepts of Jehovah and forsook the Statues, ordinances and Judgments spoken by Moses...and they continued and continued to neglect the conditions AND the terms of the Covenant. *

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:50am
The LORD then got tired of them trampling upon his Holy Covenant, so he sent the angel Gabriel to Daniel and gave him a probationery time line for them to repent and turn to him and keep his covenant or else they will cease to be his chosen people. *

elijah_2 25.03.11 - 06:52am
DANIEL 9:24

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. *

1-> 7->>

This topic is locked.
* BIBLE-STUDIES Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* BIBLE-STUDIES (8)

Custom Search