! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dump-A-Guy - Topics

* Dump-A-Guy > Topics

Subject: Joy of Discovery
Replies: 0 Views: 854

simone.g 9/25/2006 - 7:16:17
Dear ________________, Fancy b*mping into you last night at ___________________ (name of local hot spot) with _________________ (secretary, co-worker, supposed friend, whomever). If you want to spend time with some vapid bimbo in ______________________________ (frosted blue eye shadow, red-sequined wonder bra, unflattering Lycra midriff top, Lee Press-On nails) that's your prerogative. Just do not plan to spend any more lunches, evenings, and weekends with me. I'd rather ___________________________ (have my taxes audited, get a root canal, have a bikini wax). You told me you were working late last night. You were working alright. I suppose you'd call that little tryst of yours a business meeting, right? Well that would certainly explain why your 'colleague' _______________ (was on her knees, had her tongue down your throat, had her panties around her ankles). Where was her steno pad, down your pants? And I guess you were looking for the pen you dropped down her blouse. Your lines may be well rehearsed, but I've read the script and this act is over. Now it's time for you to take some dictation. Delete me from your _________________________ (buddy list, rolodex, speed dial, unfaithful, cheating heart). There are other fish to fry, and Daddy and I are turning up the heat. Later, ________________ *

* Dump-A-Guy Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Dump-A-Guy (8)

Custom Search