! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sezza19 - Topics

* Sezza19 > Topics

Subject: fake
Replies: 14 Views: 1184
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

drifter9 28.02.10 - 08:37am
Hahahaha well said gurlie, u shud see the real pics, eww *

kaybear 3.03.10 - 03:19am
d*mn u ppl r cruel! Leave her alone wouldn't you feel like sh** if she had like a personality disorder n calling her n ugly freak is really immature, maybe some one looks @ you n thinks the same or worse. So y judge someone you don't kno its stupid! *

drifter9 3.03.10 - 11:50pm
Hahaha she personality disorder, gotta have a personality for that

32oziguy 6.03.10 - 10:52pm
The girl was sezza19 but her ex has her password to her digits account and she's changed her name to terror99 she is a decent girl as i know her personally. Grow up and leave her alone she's a good girl and what's it matter what someone looks like? You shallow s. Would you like it if someone said that about your mum or your sister? Pull your fkn heads in *

drifter9 6.03.10 - 11:23pm
Hahahaha 32oziguy u are soo naive, her ex doesnt have her password, that's another lie of hers, n ur dumb enough to believe her

32oziguy 8.03.10 - 04:57am
Drifter if your that concerned about it than why are you still here in her groups making comments? Delete yourself from her group and worry about your out in the real world and try get a life. And honestly how can i be naive about it when i go to her place all the time *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* Sezza19 Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Sezza19 (8)

Custom Search