! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christianmessager - Topics

* Christianmessager > Topics

Subject: Youth Bible Study
Replies: 1 Views: 564

cammie59 28.08.09 - 07:40am
Lesson 1Jesus Chooses Helpers Matthew 4:17-22 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hi everyone, I'm Cammie, i'll be your Bible Study teacher. We will be having our Bible Study on Friday nights @8pm EST~USA time. Can some one help me with UK time? I would like for everyone to please read Matthew 4:17-22 After u read it then answer the questions, the answers are found in thescripture that uread in Matt. 4:17-22.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1.) What was the name of Simon Peter's brother? (verse18)2.) What were these 2 brothers casting into the sea? (verse18) 3.) James the son of Zebedee also had a brother, what was his name? (verse21) 4.) What were these 2 brothers mending? (verse 21) *

cammie59 29.08.09 - 02:02am
Jesus ChoosesHelpers-cont.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A Great Call To Follow Jesus~~~~~~~~~~~~~These fishermen must have beenvery happy to hear the Lord Jesus call to them to follow Him! They obeyed promptly and gladly. Instead of catching fish in their nets, now they would be catching men for Jesus. Jesus needs many followers. In fact, He wants us all to follow Him! Are you following Jesus? If not, why not? Have you ever thought about this? The greatest call we could ever receive is the call of Jesus Christ to come and follow Him! To follow Him means eternal life. In John chapter 14 verse 6 b, Jesus says, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. I hope you get a blessing from this lesson. God Bless You!! *

* Christianmessager Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Christianmessager (8)

Custom Search