! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

OnlineBible-Study - Topics

* OnlineBible-Study > Topics

Subject: MY TESTIMONY
Replies: 18 Views: 1624
1-> 7->>

coolit 28.04.09 - 02:39am
''The Jehovah's Witnesses is the true religion.''-coolit *

coolit 28.04.09 - 02:55am
Let me tell you why I believe that I have found the right form of worship.

As a house-to-house preacher I always have the opportunity of meeting people from different religions. In fact, I even have tried sharing the good news of the kingdom to Pastors and Priests of Christendom. While sharing the good news to them, I let them speak out their beliefs- And I listen very carefully. Therefore, I'm not ignorant when it comes to the beliefs of different religions in my area. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:02am
Therefore, I can compare one from another. I can have a bird's-eye view. And most importantly, I can measure each religion with the Perfect Standard, the Absolute Truth- The Bible. And I did just these. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:10am
The Bible urges the Christians to 'Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine.' 1 Thess. 5:21. I took this advice to heart and eagerly applied it.

Look what I found out when I measured the religions with the Bible. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:20am
At Isaiah 12:2,4 we read: 'Look! God is my salvation. I shall trust and be in no dread; for Jah Jehovah is my strength and my might, and he came to be the salvation of me. And in that day you will certainly say: ' Give thanks to Jehovah, you people. Call upon his name. Make known among the peoples his dealings. Make mention that his name is put on high.' *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:32am
In the passage above, the true worshippers are commanded to ''Call upon the name of Jehovah and make Jehovah's dealings known to others' Of all the religions I have known, the only religion that does this is: 'The Jehovah's Witnesses.' Other religions, instead of making God's name known, they are hiding it. But they will certainly fail because Jehovah said: 'And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations, and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.'Eze. 38:23 *

coolit 28.04.09 - 04:11am
Let's take another Bible passages by which I measured the religions.

When Jesus was on earth, he sent his apostles to preach saying: 'As you go, preach, saying: 'The Kingdom of heavens has drawn near.'(Matt. 10:7) His apostles did just as what had Jesus commanded. Also, the Christians of the 4th quarter of the 1st century willingly obeyed Jesus' command. Acts 5:42 recorded their witness: 'And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.' What about today? Who are the house to house preachers in modern times? *

1-> 7->>

* OnlineBible-Study Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* OnlineBible-Study (8)

Custom Search