! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DotA - Topics

* DotA > Topics

Subject: Newbie
Replies: 22 Views: 5396
1-> 7->>

obscura 8/5/2006 - 9:31:18
I've just started playing DotA! Im not really sure if i shud feel happy or sad, lol. Now I know how different DotA is from the original warcraft. I played online via Hamachi today and obviously got pwned. Haven't tried all heroes yet, but so far i'm enjoying playing as that wolf guy( cant recall his name) Well, any tips for the new guy? *

vengeful 8/6/2006 - 8:30:06
U mean BaneHallow, the Lycanthrope! awesome hero! His wolves can be really irritating, and his ferAl heart is amazing. There r 2 types of builds for him, the speed build, or the hp build. The speed build u need Sange & Yash, treads, heart of tarrasque, and for fun i build radiance. His second build for hP,can be a satanic, heart, treads, mKb! Ownage! Lol but he's not my fav, this is a FrndZ build that i borrowed. His ulti allows u to either run away or chase down a hero and gives crit!! He's a gr8 strength hero, what do u get for him? *

bykrider 8/7/2006 - 3:17:08
i go for satanic ,mkb or basher,ageis,divine *

obscura 8/7/2006 - 8:07:28
I....don't know lol. I haven't gotten use of the item, haven't remembered most of it even. I was told by a good player I met in game that you can pwn any1 with any characters if u know the items. So i'm working on it rite now. What shud i buy early in the game? *

punkpoet 8/7/2006 - 12:58:25
U shud visit www.Dota-allstars.Com . It has info on heroes,items, a download section,and forums4 discussions on strategy, gameplay, map changes and suggestions, and various hero guides. *

g0th1x 8/8/2006 - 5:48:25
Its actually simple to build heros items: agility = ias and dmg and hp, str = ims and hp, intel = ims and hp and mana and skadi.. Thts wat i base my builds on.. *

obscura 8/8/2006 - 6:32:40
Another question, why does every1 seems to level up quicker than me. Every time i play, my char wud be the lowest in terms of hero points and resources. *

1-> 7->>

* DotA Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* DotA (8)

Custom Search