! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DotA - Topics

* DotA > Topics

Subject: Heroes
Replies: 37 Views: 5270
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

sndk 2/13/2007 - 6:17:33
Hey dgon, u should be a good player, considering you're hosting a group. Just wanted 2 know, have you got a decent build for pugna? I really dig that hero! Reply asap, Thx. Can't wait for the advise! *

luthe 5/15/2007 - 1:01:16
Jeah.i lv pugna 2.but like al other spel casters he can kick ur one on one.but a build well.go for aghenims it rocks ur ulti.then wat i get is pig stick or dagon.u cast decript on dem sheep and drain and dagon.ownage.by the way i had a count 45 multicast wid ogre 32kils and dat is on reply.luther. *

gahno 5/17/2007 - 4:32:36
All heroes r good thats y all-star is so famous. They always balance the heroes out. Wel its only the matter of either a hero is easy 2 use or dificult. Like naix is easy in an em game. And 4 like necrolic or chen its hard need to be able to micro ur creeps. Dif hero used diferently. And also depens on whos playin and who u playin wit. Like if u sa or clinkz. And ur opponent doesnt get wards in the beginin then u kno u wil own him. Wel it all depens wut properties u lookin 4 in a heroe. *

gerbil 7/25/2007 - 10:13:38
I usually try to pick a hero to counter what the other team takes, but my fav hero to play is spectre. Not only does it own but its so fun to play *

deshemey 26.06.08 - 03:59am
My filipino b d2?Tsk3.. *

deshemey 26.06.08 - 04:34am
May filipino b d2? *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* DotA Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* DotA (8)

Custom Search