! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

CouplesNotebook - Topics

* CouplesNotebook > Topics

Subject: Long distance love...
Replies: 28 Views: 2371
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

7tweet4 28.12.08 - 02:42pm
Long distance relationship means that in whateva way u 2 try 2 comunicate 2 keep the spark goin. Let 1 anoda knw hw much they mean 2 each other.never desrespect or falsly accuse. Trust an be patience.bt 2 tel u the truth i dnt believe in long distance relationship. Its al fake *

oubaas 28.12.08 - 02:48pm
I went throuh that one huny sad2.GIF *

festus36 28.12.08 - 03:38pm
Commitment is d answer. Commitment on both sides, just as oubaas said. I have not been on any b4. One who has been and it worked can actually be in d best position to tell us how it works. *

oubaas 28.12.08 - 04:17pm
Thats it! Commitment! In my case I went out of my way to please the lady but I am afraid I can not say the same about her. *

ilovejes 28.12.08 - 05:32pm
Selflessness play a great roll in such a relationship. Because it takes extra effort to get to know each other,there has to be no ulteria motives from either parties.Mutual respect nd the ability to forget ur own agendas. willingness to give ur all and to do wathsoever u can to bring harmony and a sence of security into the relationship is vital. Its difficult to love someone who is far away, so its beter to start of as friends, and grow from there...love.GIF *

oubaas 29.12.08 - 04:08am
Good idea. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* CouplesNotebook Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* CouplesNotebook (8)

Custom Search