! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GivingHope - Topics

* GivingHope > Topics

Subject: True Story
Replies: 0 Views: 259

sirme1 1.10.08 - 10:18am
I love this lady with all my heart. She give me joy GOD bless her with beauty in and out. And the good part is she fears GOD she's a christian i'm all so a christian. I melt her about 2 years ago. By a small shop by that time she was seeing someone. I loved this lady from the first. We were friend from that day. I went out for some time when i came back. I could see that she was hating inside. So i one day say her why she was alway sad. She said she break up with her boyfriend. I ask why she did't tell. One day we were takin a walk thats when she told me that she was sick. I ask from wat then she started crying. Why are you cry i asked. If i tell you. You will go away from me . I told her i will not go cos i love you. That why i don't want to tell you i love you to she said. If you love me you will tell me. I could see it in her eyes that she thought i run when she tell me. Then she just said i'm H.I.V . She started cry more. I did't know what to do. We walk in Silent back. She said i have nothing to live for. She said the first day she want to kill herself. As we got home she said will i see you again i could see sadness in her .i said yes. In the night she called. And said sorry. I ask for what . She said for day and me . The next day i ask her out and ask her if she could by my girlfriend she didn't say right there. she said yes after 3 weeks . We bein together for 7 moths. She there for me . How she got it?wait for part 2 *

* GivingHope Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* GivingHope (8)

Custom Search