! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Proquest - Topics

* Proquest > Topics

Subject: Let the games begin.
Replies: 3 Views: 1068

jadafix 24.09.08 - 03:42pm
Now that we have group leaders in d house, let d games begin. U have a chance to comment on d topic 'smokin is healthy', use it wisely. Its either u propose or oppose the motion. D choice is urs. Members of d group r 2 judge by nomination. Good luck. *

nathwoks 27.09.08 - 04:17pm
Why wuz d cigerate invented?. 4 wateva reason it was invented i dont c anytin positiv 'bout it.. damaged lung teeth n.. *

1bash 28.09.08 - 04:30am
Cigarette was invented for many genuine reasons. Which am going to talk about just two. Firstly, cigarette was invented to produce heat in the human system for those in the COLD region, to be taking reasonably and not like its done here, where someone smoke in the hot sun and in excess again. Secondly, cigarette is prescribed medically for those whose blood are always cold and freezes. Am telling you, there are some people that is recommended for. Am from a medical home and am telling you this from experience. Cigarette is good if taking moderatly and with caution at the right time. Some people needs it to survive. *

shiddydd 30.09.08 - 05:51am
For me, i strogly oppose dat smoking is good. As far as cigarette is concerned, i can tel u d dangers are far more dan its importance. It is one of d primary causes of snoring by cauring obstruction airway disease especialy in male ages btw 40 and 64. D effect of snoring may be related to d production of upper airway inflammatn and oedema,abnormal swelling of d body due to much depositn of fluids,also causes multiple types of cancer,heart disease,circulatory disease, birth defects e.g emphysema(mental and physical disability). Also, cigarette is one of d most frequent sources of fires in private homes. So, what are we talking about? *

* Proquest Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Proquest (8)

Custom Search