! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MuslimCommunity - Topics

* MuslimCommunity > Topics

Subject: Y MUSLIM MARRY TO SISTER
Replies: 15 Views: 2564
1-> 7->>

vivek_v 17.08.12 - 08:56am
SALAM TO ALL MUSLIM...
SORRY TO MAKE THIS TOPIC..BUT I HAV Q..IN MIND SO I ASK ALL OF U..INNOCENTLY...KOI BURA NAA LAGANA....KYU APNI KAKA..MAMA...KHALA..KE LADKI..LADKE SE SHADDI KARTE HE.. *

akramwap 18.08.12 - 02:53am
please translate it in English !!!! *

1signup2 8.09.12 - 04:11pm
We don't marry sister but yes cousin marriage is allowed. cousins can't be your sister by any means. their parents are different to yours *

vivek_v 9.09.12 - 04:24pm
Hello..cousin hav same ur blood dear... *

1signup2 10.09.12 - 12:46am
if you mean they are among your blood relatives then yeah they are but in no context they are sisters. as i said they have their own parents. if we think the way you putting things then we all came from one parent that makes all of us brothers and sisters but it doesn't work that way *

vivek_v 10.09.12 - 05:38pm
When u r small ..u go to uncle house ur Buwa (.Dad .sister ) house ..play with cousin sister That time u Beliv her as ur sister and when u Grow up same sister Become ur Wife...Really Its not beliveble .bt its ur traditional .so i dnt want to argue..im sorry.. *

1signup2 10.09.12 - 08:27pm
Well,the matter of fact is you losing the argument that's why don't wanna talk about it. you are the one who started it not other way round. as far as your example is concerned,we muslim believes all of us are brothers and sisters to each other,it doesn't make us brothers and sisters,infact it's a sign of respect we show towards other. likewise we call our cousin sister but that doesn't make them our sisters *

1-> 7->>

* MuslimCommunity Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* MuslimCommunity (8)

Custom Search