! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

rock - Topics

* rock > Topics

Subject: Any rock chickz out there?
Replies: 25 Views: 2232
1-> 7->>

pink.bbe 10.04.09 - 08:56am
Waz bored so i waz just flicking through this groups topics and noticed there wasnt a topic for us gals to chat rock ;( there prob is i just couldnt be bothered searching lol. Anywayz howz ya all doing? Please come chat to me here!! begging.GIF. I be nice, i promise! Lol. I will start. Girls..whos ur fave band and state why!?. . . *

wtfwjd 12.04.09 - 10:29am
Rise against. I love their music and what they stand for. And their shows are amazing. :D *

pink.bbe 12.04.09 - 10:40am
Thanks for replying to my topic wtfwjd. Sorry av never heard of them ;D care to give me some more info on that band?? *

wtfwjd 12.04.09 - 01:12pm
Theyre a socio-political band from the US. Theyre labeled as post-progressive/punk. You can check them out on myspace *

pink.bbe 12.04.09 - 01:26pm
Ahh thank you very much wtfwjd. I will do. *

dyke 22.05.09 - 06:42am
Fav band 30 seconds to mars aswell as papa roach nd good charlotte reason y their lyrics r so flipn true and one can relate to it someway or another like scars from papa roach nd the kill of 30 seconds to mars legendary *

rasmalex 31.05.09 - 07:57pm
Hey, I'm Rachel. Actually I luv several bands like, The Rasmus, Papa Roach, Maroon 5, AFI, the list is endless. Their lyrics talks of reality and I like the fact that they can perform live and still sound like the original song from the CD. *

1-> 7->>

* rock Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* rock (8)

Custom Search