! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FEATmagazine - Topics

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~JADE GOODY
Replies: 14 Views: 4520
1-> 7->>

beecass 31.08.08 - 01:22pm
Why oh why did the docs give jade the sad news live on big brothr? Whats gne wrong wit people? Publicity,greed.there was no need 2 show it.i wnt read anytn about her again,bt i do pray she gts betr. *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 01:35pm
Just because someone has cancer doesnt mean that their past behaviour should be forgiven and forgotten. I hope Jade recovers from her illness but I hope she doesnt use public sympathy to relaunch a career that should've died long before she walked into that house with Shilpa Shetty.

beecass 31.08.08 - 01:43pm
I agree grndhog,.lets hope she will learn frm her mistakes,and get better,and b a gud mum 2 her kids. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 08:33pm
hated her in big brother the first time. Could only just bear her wen she wud pop up on tv for various different reasons, and then big brother again, hated her, and thats putting that stupid Shetty arguement aside! As for her mother! I can't even discuss her! *

beecass 1.09.08 - 12:45am
Then why,if people dnt like her,is she in evry glossy mag? Hope FEAT wil be a better mag than that! Hope all in south america survive d hurricane..thats real stuff..jade wil b ok. *

galvamp 8.09.08 - 12:55pm
1 stupid remark does not make her a racist nor should it mean we demonise her!Nobody is perfect and we have all said nasty things in the heat of an arguement.I hope she recovers quickly. *

zipil 14.09.08 - 06:33pm
BAD NEWS ON CANCER
Jade's cancer has spread further than expected, its been reported.
FJMNBLXSCfgFS2I3G6u1.jpg Doctors discovered the devastating news during the eight hour operation to remove her womb.
Surgeons carrying out the stars hysterectomy found the cancer had reached ''stage three'', a term used to describe it has moved beyond the womb.
The cancer was discovered in a ligament behind her uterus during the operation, when doctors thought it was contained in her womb.
Before the discovery, the TV star was given 95 per cent chance of a full recovery, now the odds have dropped to better than 50 per cent.
Jade will have a nine week course of chemo and radiotherapy to kill the remaining cancer. *

1-> 7->>

* FEATmagazine Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine (8)

Custom Search