! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

cityofdream - Topics

* cityofdream > Topics

Subject: Love & admire
Replies: 3 Views: 492

cristlov 20.07.08 - 06:30am
Love and admire, what make it different? Maybe it's a silly question. But pliz give me ur opinion.. *

ojt 10.08.08 - 01:39am
HmMm,..Hehehe,sory,i may nOt give opinioN,buT read this oNe,i hope,u'lL like it,:For the 4 yearS of my fEeling 4 u,nOw i knOw what i fElt is true,Wishng that u fEel the way toO and ProMise you alL things i knOW i cAn do,I REally thougHt that you are mine,Thinking that everythng is riGht and fine BuT after doing the wroNg thngs i've dOne YOu thnk that my ProMises are goNe,Yes i admit my faUlts and mistakes and i am ready 4 alL the risk it wilL take I'm sorRy 4 the selfishnesS that soMetimes tUrns u into piecesIM realLy sorRy 4 loving you,Yet im nOt regretting that i love you,Hoping that you'lL forGive me,Cause alL i cAn say im SORRY:'( *

cristlov 10.08.08 - 05:46am
Is it what u feel now? I will give my opinion. Maybe i can make it simple, love is like what u feel 2sum1 with good and bad side in themself. U can aceppted them as the way they are. And admire is what u feel 2sum1 because she/he has sumthing special in themself (smart, good looking, s*xy, famous artists, singers, or maybe u r admire ur father even ur God, etc) It doesnt mean that u love them. But love and admire do the same thing to u.. It will make u crazy.. *

ojt 10.08.08 - 06:53am
,nO,..Lia,.im nOt fEel that,... *

* cityofdream Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* cityofdream (8)

Custom Search