! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

islam-otherreligion - Topics

* islam-otherreligion > Topics

Subject: Shia and sunni Islam.
Replies: 7 Views: 3981
1-> 7->>

scholes0 23.06.08 - 11:17pm
Tsnishad, first i would like to ask if u are a shia or sunni muslim.And again the differences between both. *

lizzybug 28.06.08 - 09:40pm
Slmz that's a gud question. My gues is the 1 group blv in a mr democratic system (most suitable person should lead) nd the ..smaler.. Other group blved that after the prophet Mohamed .pbuh. Pased away ,his cuzin or a family member should be the next leader . . . Personaly i dun realy care, islam is islam . . As a muslim i think it's a waste of time to care about this as i see it as just another way of the ---- 2 try nd divide-nd-conqure. . . . *

scholes0 1.07.08 - 11:25pm
Lizzybug i sure love your reply concerning my topic.hw islamic are you? And please can i know more? And i think from my own view that the ark is on mountain ararat in modern day turkey.in asia minor on the larger or mainland turkey called Thrace.SALAAM. *

tsnishad 10.07.08 - 12:45pm
am a muslim follower prophet muhammad(pbuh) i am not in any sects other than islam *

lizzybug 24.12.08 - 08:13pm
Thanx 4 ur reply to my questions , im a convert to islam ive been muslim for more than 2years now :-) since then ive grown alot in islam , i can say im very religious i cover my modesty and try to be the best muslim i can be ,this ramadan went beter than my first, but i stil strugel to make my salah 5 times a day on time ... Alhumdulilah im learning alot, mostly from people online i never met, im looking foward to learning a thing or 2 from u aswel . . . Do u consider urself to be a gud muslim? *

lizzybug 24.12.08 - 08:54pm
Then about sunni and shia . . . Before i didnt care too much bout the differens but in the time pased, i watched some documentries and done a lil reshearch. . . I fugurd that im sunni - a muslim who belives in 1 Allah and mohamed as the last mesenger of Allah. . . The things i saw and read bout the shia was beond desturbing and disgraceful . . . They have hunderds of lil groups that does the most unthinkable things, every new group that seems to pop up seem to do their own thing, most pray to Allah via Ali (Mohammeds cousin, i think) in other words they pray to Ali, so Ali can ask Allah for whatever they need. . .- A popular example of what some of these groups do is spining in sircles (in red'ish cloting with high hats, sure u saw it on tv before, i saw it before, but was shocked to figur out its actialy muslims) to atain closnes to Allah , some groups became all 'hippi-like' dresing like them and singing with hand drums and flutes sometimes jus reciting the name of Allah over and over again with music. . . A more desturbing thing is where they actialy cur ise teenage girls im sory if i hurt someons feelings but in my opinion shias doesnt deserv to be called muslims, and in a way i can relate to the rage the sunni muslims feel/felt during the lil war against eachother . . . Im an openminded person, so if ur shia feel free to defend urself or prove me wrong . . . *

lizzybug 24.12.08 - 09:05pm
Thanx 4 ur reply to my questions , im a convert to islam ive been muslim for more than 2years now :-) since then ive grown alot in islam , i can say im very religious i cover my modesty and try to be the best muslim i can be ,this ramadan went beter than my first, but i stil strugel to make my salah 5 times a day on time ... Alhumdulilah im learning alot, mostly from people online i never met, im looking foward to learning a thing or 2 from u aswel . . . Do u consider urself to be a gud muslim? *

1-> 7->>

* islam-otherreligion Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* islam-otherreligion (8)

Custom Search