! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

confesionZ - Topics

* confesionZ > Topics

Subject: My friend's gf
Replies: 3 Views: 563

kulest 18.04.08 - 04:22am
Am in love wit my friend's girl friend.i kept it in me until finally my prayer was answered. One day she found out that my friend was cheating on her.i knew he was not gud 4 her but it hurt me inside 2 c her suffer.i went 2 her, cared 4 her,nd pampered.i told her about my undieing feelings 4 her.she first rejected me.playin g hard 2 get.but as i write dis confesion.she's my gf.AM I A BAD FRIEND?Now d problem is that my friend wants 2 get her bck.but i knw i LOVE her more than he does!WAT DO I DO? Pls advice me. *

ladyfluf 18.04.08 - 09:37am
i thnk ur m8 was an 4 cheating on her. She wont be able 2 trust him again, coz if he cheated onece he'll definatly cheat again. I thnk u r a gud m8 nd cs u were there 4 her. Jst 4get him. *

kattyw 18.04.08 - 07:23pm
I agree he waz a ass *

pima 18.09.08 - 07:59am
Dat is nt d best thin 2 do as a gud frnd.i kno u ar at d stage 2 kno wat frnds ar 4.hv u eva imagined if it was u such happened 2?am nt tryin 2 say ur frnd did wel 4 cheatin on her gal bt problem mst com in2 a rlshp somtims.some prblm wil scata while some ar 4 some reasons mayb 2 b mor closer 2 each odas.i tik u owns ur frnd an apology.am sorry i cant hav frmds dat cant build 4 me at my back.4 d gal,must she dat his bf frnd?u shld settle urselves and try 2 b a true frnd nt betrayal.ok.GOD BLESS U BOTH *

* confesionZ Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* confesionZ (8)

Custom Search