! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WeAreMotleyCrue - Topics

* WeAreMotleyCrue > Topics

Subject: The ed World Diaries
Replies: 10 Views: 785
1-> 7->>

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:34pm
Well here we are finally gettin round to me be sad enough to go on about my existence. Im gonna av to backtrack to April but then why not? Anyway who said you had to read this im doing it for me. If you do read it feel free to laugh mock and generally take the pi*s lmao anyway enough rambling enjoy what follows its cr*p but truthful *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:38pm
April 24th - After a year of it is today i realise me and my girlfriend aint workin out. Shes collette by the way. What do i do to remedy this? I go and b*mp into an old flame called Abi. We drink get wasted and in turn end up in bed. Bet u didnt see that coming. All in all in 1 day i hurt my girlfriend cheat on her and lie to myself. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:42pm
April 25th - time to decide is it coll or abz? I opt to stay with coll and what do i do? Carry on seeing abz. Tell coll about abz tho and she thinks we can work it out. I say bull i have nuffin inside for coll but stay anyway. What an a*se i am. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:45pm
April 26th to May 8th - still with coll in a dead relationship and still seeing abz. What the hell am i thinkin? I cant do this no more. All im doin is in them both round while trying to get coll to hate me. I start drinking again after a year clean. I know i know i need to choose. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:49pm
May 9th - my decision is made for me. Oh abz is pregnant. Is it mine? Well i wnt knw until we get dates and how far on she is. Abz slept with her ex when i started seeing her you see. Now thats ing ironic. Whats even better is she cant have kids according to her doctor. How wrong that is. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:53pm
May 10th to June 6th - well the next four weeks went in a haze of stella and all things alcoholic and a lil spot of questionable substance abuse. Anyway i remember me and coll finally ending our relationship and me gettin very anxious about wether the baby is mine or a w**nkers. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:57pm
June 7th - today was a bad day and yet had good news. It starts with me going to hospital with abz. She woke up bleeding this morning. We fear the worse only to be told the baby is fine. They did a scan you see. I mite put a pic up in my photos. It is also found that for how far on she is the baby can only be mine. I sense a night out. *

1-> 7->>

* WeAreMotleyCrue Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* WeAreMotleyCrue (8)

Custom Search