! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WeAreMotleyCrue - Topics

* WeAreMotleyCrue > Topics

Subject: The ed World Diaries
Replies: 10 Views: 784
6-<< 2-<

nsixx 27.06.08 - 02:59pm
June 8th to June 24th - i leave pro and go MIA. Need to sort out like jobs and a home. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 03:03pm
June 25th - me and abz fall out over her ex. What a i just want to own him but she wont let me. She doesnt want me in trouble like when i was a hooligan pmpl. I tell her my time will come and to stay out the way when it does. What happens? She breaks up with me. What the ? I give up and get wasted. Why not? Im going to crash and burn someday anyway. *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 03:06pm
26th June - me and abz make up. We decide itl be best if we get out of blyth for our baby and before i end up going on a rampage with the interfering a*seholes. I also realise after two month i think i ing love her and think i might even ask her to marry me. Hmmm i must be d*mn mad or just gettin soft *

nsixx 27.06.08 - 03:11pm
June 27th - complicate my life again. I like someone i cant have. Decided its not a problen if i cant have them anyway. Ive got a baby to think about. Time for Nsixx to grow the up and act responsible for once. Anyway today is also the day i start recordin my existence in this thread. At least updating it will be easy now. well thats it for now till next update. If you read this welcome to my ing world *

6-<< 2-<

* WeAreMotleyCrue Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* WeAreMotleyCrue (8)

Custom Search