! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ghosthunters - Topics

* ghosthunters > Topics

Subject: true storys
Replies: 10 Views: 796
1-> 7->>

4nitegal 2.02.08 - 11:46pm
wats your true ghosty story?? boo.GIF dnt be scared tell your story lol xx *

4nitegal 4.02.08 - 09:58am
hmph il start then lol i saw a ghost when i was lil it didnt scare meh just done my head in that none of the adults could see it though my mum believed meh the ghost i saw was meh real dad n i learned l8r on n life that wat i descrbed him wearing was his funeral robes i was only 2 when he died n had neva bin told wat he was buried in xx *

flower.x 4.02.08 - 05:00pm
Wow! I believe but never seen....yet lol. I love ur stories Sam,ya shud tell every1 about that pic ya had on ya fone babe x x *

4nitegal 6.02.08 - 11:32pm
wat the pic i took of meh mum's unit in the dark n you could see a face?? that was weird specially as i was on ova side of room n had meh phone up near my face so it wasnt my reflection n no1 else in the room xx *

hyper06 10.02.08 - 10:25am
Ello am not sure if this is where am supposed ta leave msgs bt a will do it anyway lmao x *

4nitegal 10.02.08 - 10:26am
yay you did it ello back lol xx *

hyper06 10.02.08 - 10:30am
Bk in 2000 ma grandma died i was still stayin wiv ma dad it was bowt 1am n ma dad was sleepin bt a got woke up by a noise in the loft it was lyk sum1 was walkin bowt up there i cud have sworn it was ma grandma this happened not lng after she died x *

1-> 7->>

* ghosthunters Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* ghosthunters (8)

Custom Search