! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BULLET4MYVALENTINE - Topics

* BULLET4MYVALENTINE > Topics

Subject: THE STORY SO FAR
Replies: 15 Views: 2557
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

valntine 23.01.08 - 02:05pm
Tuck believes that the band's unique accessibility lies in the fact that fans regardless of age, gender or nationality can relate to the subjects and issues tackled within their tracks.

valntine 23.01.08 - 02:06pm
Yn3WTW9HSKqlC3OQ5rN4.jpg
It's important to us that fans can make a connection with our songs, says the front-man. For example, Waking The Demon' is about being bullied at school which is something that me and most of the boys went though. The track is about one day, just turning round, and deciding to not take it anymore. I'd hope that our fans can relate to that.

valntine 23.01.08 - 02:06pm
And despite the fact that these four musicians are now considered prominent players in the UK/European metal world, as well as serious up-and-comers here in the U.S. the lads remain grounded (all still living in their native Welsh homeland) and eternally grateful for the position that they now find themselves in.

valntine 23.01.08 - 02:07pm
If it wasn't for the fans, we would never even have been able to make this second album, says Tuck. We are so thankful to them, and we will always try to deliver the goods. I know we had to cancel a load of shows last year (Tuck was hospitalized in the winter of 2006 and forced to undergo surgery on his tonsils), but it hurt us so much to do so. We really hated to let anyone down, but it was an unavoidable evil, and now I am confident that this record and this band are stronger than ever.

valntine 23.01.08 - 02:07pm
To support the release of Scream Aim Fire, Bullet for My Valentine will set off on what will be more than two years of solid, worldwide touring, starting in the UK and Europe in January, 2008, and then coming to America beginning in late February.

valntine 23.01.08 - 02:08pm
KAXaqGTOJeS3gFZLt7Zl.jpg
We are still so hungry for this, states Tuck. We are motivated and ambitious. We know where we want to be. We have played with legends and if we get to that level, it would be amazing. But you know what? If it ended tomorrow, we would still be happy. We are amazingly proud of what we have achieved and what we have done. We are having the time of our lives. The world is our oyster

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

This topic is locked.
* BULLET4MYVALENTINE Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* BULLET4MYVALENTINE (8)

Custom Search