! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

desire16-zone - Topics

* desire16-zone > Topics

Subject: *TO MY SWEETHEART*
Replies: 19 Views: 4629
1-> 7->>

desire16 21.10.07 - 06:06pm
( I MISS U )..2 night as I struggle 2 sleep..all I cn do is think of u..wanting is hold u in my arms and make sweet love 2 u..tears slowly cloud my world..as I hold my pillow tight..wishing u were beside me..2 make things right..I cry my self 2 sleep..having dreams of u..u lying beside me and cuddling me 2..once again only a dream..then I felt my pillow damp..tears had fell like rain..I realized u weren't there..then I felt the pain..and the tears nw unbearable..I want 2 b with u honey and i miss u soo much... I love u & I need u honey..lips.GIF mwah *

desire16 6.11.07 - 11:52pm
( My broken heart ) I cnt take this anymore..its tearing me up inside cause u wouldnt tell me y..so u remained a constant though througout my day..I hate that u are doing this..u have already torn my heart in 2 the damage is done..does this even hurt u? Or will this go right true..the loneliness I fear..I starting 2 draw near can b sure how I will deal or how this loneliness will feel..All my hopes and dreams have washed away into a rapid flowing red stream..created by the bleeding of my broken heart..I do not blame u not am I mad 4 I was..I who gave ur heart with no shield..I couldnt tell u what the future hold..u claimed 2 b afraid of the we known but I wasnt given the change 2 ease ur eyes..which is why I have begun 2 shed these tears..I only want u 2 b happy if u cant have 2 respect that..I was afraid of my heart being broken and now it has come true..I Just never though the breaking of my heart would come frm..YOU.cry2.GIF *

desire16 12.11.07 - 12:48am
(Reason why I Love u honey) I cn b myself when I am wit u..your idea of romance is dimlights..Soft music and jst the 2 of us because u make me feel like,like,like I have never felt b4..I can tell u anything and u won't b shocked..your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive u anda me 2gether..We cn make magic.. thingking of u fills me with a wonderful feelings..your love gives me the feeling that the best ir still aheagd u never giveup on me and thats what keeps me going..U are simply irresistible..I Love u because u bring the best out of me..Everytime I look at your pic My heart misses a beat..you're the 1 who open the golden chain in my heart..you have taught me the true meaning of love..you are my theme 4 a dream..I love 2 hear your voice..Your love has helped me 2 rediscover my self..I love the way u keep your cool when i do something stupid..I like your small gestures that speak volumes abt how much you care and of course your intelligence..cause you were smart enough 2 win my heart2.GIF even I couldnt 2 win your heart.. *

desire16 12.11.07 - 04:06am
(my love 4 u) My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a ocean it goes down so deep..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a rose whose beauty u wnt 2 keep..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a river that will never end..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a dove with a beautiful msg 2 send..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a song that goes on and on 4ever..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a prisoner its 2 u that I SURRENDER..iloveyou.GIF Honey.. *

desire16 20.11.07 - 07:37am
love2.GIF doesn't ask who are U? love2.GIF only says U are mine..love2.GIF doesn't ask where aru U from? love2.GIF only says U live in my heart..love2.GIF doesn't ask what do U do? love2.GIF only says U make my heart beat..love2.GIF doesn't ask why U far away? love2.GIF only says U are always with me..love2.GIF doesn't ask do U love2.GIF me? love2.GIF only says iloveyou.GIF *

desire16 22.11.07 - 04:36am
If the sun 4gets shining..if the moon 4gets lighting..if the fish 4get 2 swiming..if the wind 4gets blowing..if the heart 4get breathing..if the cloud 4gets crying and if the birds 4got flying u have be sure THAT I CAN NEVER 4GET U AND U ALWS IN MY MIND AND IN MY HEART..IM ALWS LOVES U.. *

desire16 23.11.07 - 07:43am
OH MY GOD: If I could have jst 1 wish.. I would wish 2 wakeup everyday 2 the sound of ur breath on my neck the warmth of ur lips.GIF on my cheek..the touch of ur fingers on my skin and the feel of ur heart beating with mine..knowin that I could never find that feeling with any1 other than u..I LOVE U the way u make me so happy and the ways u show u care..I love the way u say u love me and alws sending chills dwn my spine..~Cool~caress Im lost in ur magic..never have fallen bt im quickly on my way u hold a heart in ur hands that has never b4 given away..love is the gretest felling..love is what I feel 4 u each and everyday..love is a great emotions! That keeps me going strong without U im soo weaks..I Love u with my heart..my body and my soul! I love the way I Keep loving..SO REMEMBER WHEN UR EYES MEET MINE ~ I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART AND I HAVE POURED MY ENTIRE SOUL INTO U AND I LOVED U RESTING IN MY HEART FROM THE VERY START I LOVE U ~ *

1-> 7->>

This topic is locked.
* desire16-zone Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* desire16-zone (8)

Custom Search