! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HolyOfHolies - Topics

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: NO GREATER LOVE
Replies: 25 Views: 4551
1-> 7->>

namasuku 1.10.08 - 10:40am
Minister of the gospel Maria Masuku is writting a book on the Greater Love Of God insipired by the holy Spirit and the vast expression of love by Jesus hanging on the cross.according to scripture john 3:16 it was love that inspired God to give.one would ask but why? its a simple biblical fact that doesnt need to be brain stormed.God is love and love gives the best.1john4:16 *

namasuku 1.10.08 - 11:01am
Graduated at the Trinity Evangelical Christian Ministries led on oath by Rev.Dr Nicole L.Weyant.Maria Masuku has been ministering the oracles of God in and out of world wide web for over a period of 2years.it is by Grace that God has led me to do so *

namasuku 1.10.08 - 11:08am
This piece is to brief the members of this councel as to where i come from and where i am headed.born again on the 22nd of September 2002 under the ministering of Dr.Philosopher and Pastor Emly Ntuli i began to be a member of Faith Tabernacle Church under the leadership of Pastor Glen and Tumi Makam where i have been youth Pastor since 2006 *

namasuku 1.10.08 - 11:15am
The book i am writting requires sober mindedness hence the subject of LOVE is broad and sensetive. . .you are welcome to share with us another avenue of the LOVE of God revealed to you. . .lets get cosy and mingle on the subject dear members. . . .may the good God bless you *

namasuku 5.10.08 - 02:41am
I have more and striving for more academic acheivements but it doesnt make me anymore important than you lot. . .was just stating out what the world call an introductory biography .not to pry or anything.but God through the bible said we should study that we may be approved.faith seems to be easy when everything is going well but faith and trust keeps us going.now that is wealth that can never be acredited by any educational institude *

namasuku 5.10.08 - 02:52am
Yesterday.when.seated under the Ministry of Pastor Mosa Sono i realised that its important to seek knowledge and its a priviledge to have the holy spirit tutor you.a verse came into my attension as he was speaking that the children of the world are much wiser than those of the kingdom and that grieved me dearly especialy looking at the state of ignorance by young people and ungodly lives by the elders its realy sad but i prefer to spend less time at criticaly an*lysing this and seek Jesus who is the solution of all this *

namasuku 5.10.08 - 02:55am
I dont know why God has allowed to speak my heart and notions in this topic but the purpose of all this is that we as the remnant.the seed may be able to explore the Greater love of God *

1-> 7->>

* HolyOfHolies Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies (8)

Custom Search