! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HolyOfHolies - Topics

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: BOOK CLUB
Replies: 26 Views: 2723
1-> 7->>

true 9/25/2007 - 12:45:36
Whats the best book youve read 2 date? Mine is 'the lady, her lover & her lord' td jakes. It deal with a womans relationship with herself, her husband & her Lord. I thnk its a must have any collection. *

namasuku 9/25/2007 - 9:18:01
My all time favourite book isTHE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE by Rick Warren i woud also recomend ME AND MY BIG MOUTH by Joyce Meyer and ENDING YOUR DAY RIGHT.DEAL WITH IT by Paula White,UR BEST LIFE NOW! by Joel Osteen on my library r books by Creflo Dollar,Myles Munroe,T.D Jakes,Chris Oyakhilome i prefer books on CD's because i hardly have time to sit n read bt i hv 2read u c *

true 9/25/2007 - 9:08:55
Iv yet 2 read 'purpose driven life' but i love 'ur best life now'. Another must hav is 'woman thou art loosed' td jakes. *

namasuku 9/26/2007 - 9:09:35
AZUSA was a gr8 project by THOMAS JAKES 2deliver wemen who have been oppressed in their pilgrimage by men who have 'PUT HER IN HER PLACE' syndrome even now there r wemen who have neglected their gifts n callings bcoz of ignorance of the stanza that says who so ever the Son of Man has set free is free indeed,well ignorance makes things normal *

prophet 7.10.07 - 12:24am
I am a worrior so dont be put of by my fav books which are: The Holy Bible,Spiritual Man by watchman lee, Divine revelation of Heaven,Divine revelation of the Spirit world& Divine revelation of Hell by Mary k. Baxter, He Came to set the captives free&Prepare for war by Rebecca Brown MD, The call&Quest,The Torch,Shadows of things to come by Rick Joyner,Staying in tune by Al Menconi, Casting of Demons,and many more... *

prophet 7.10.07 - 12:27am
Opps I meant dat I am a warrior* *

namasuku 9.10.07 - 11:07am
Oh my God ive read Becoming a vessel of honour by Rebecca Brown n Divine revelation of Hell Prophet im lovin ur library *

1-> 7->>

* HolyOfHolies Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies (8)

Custom Search