! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DianaPplsPrincess - Topics

* DianaPplsPrincess > Topics

Subject: Was it murder? Or an accident? Wots ur views
Replies: 14 Views: 1362
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

zapphire 6/18/2007 - 8:50:38
nod.GIF I toTALLy agree with each one Of You! It was definaTLy a murDEr! Diana was a woman of principles, a woman that gave out nothing but love and more loved! Everyone that knew her just had to love her, she was beautiful and had a kind nature as well.. cry2.GIF the day she died is a tragedy in everyone's lives! PrinCEss DianA WiLL neveR be ForgoTTen.. As foR thAT wickeD WHiCH From The West angry.GIF.. RofL.. I donno what ChaRLes sees in Her.. CamiLLa will neVer Be AbLe to TakE thE pLace of PrincEss DianA!!! proud.GIF *

drkr0se 6/18/2007 - 9:24:57
Yer makes u so angry! On the news the other day it came on abt r the royals getin alng how it luks. And comila was bickering at charles and harry was stood on the rite hand side of him and comila on the left. And the cameras picked up comila sayin dam u charles! Then dam u!. And harry 4 sum reason got upset and walked off and said and jst want my mum and he was crying *

drkr0se 6/18/2007 - 9:27:47
Yer comila was also with charles the nite before he married diana. She tried to take ova the boys when they were born as tho they were herz and charles. And diana suddenly realised there was 3 ppl in her marriage nt 2 and she had had it. *

ellie 6/18/2007 - 9:35:51
Yer i saw dat on the news aswell hun! And william was at the far end of the gates and hugged him. No one was ment to get outa that car! The state of it! And theres ppl that think sum1 has scared the hell outa the bodyguard to keep him quiet. He left bodyguarding after that. *

xxbenxxx 6/18/2007 - 2:26:24
Nt sure wheather it an accident or murder bt she was so gorgeous and kind duno how dat charles cud go wiv dat bludy witch hes wiv nw lyk lol *

drkr0se 6/20/2007 - 1:36:53
Ok any1 sin the frnt page of the daily mail today? Sayin it bein the 4th time they r opening the case and the title says new evidence found to suggest that the driver wasnt drunk and the old evidence isnt reliable. They reckon the blood samples taken frm the driver arent his bt that of a suicide victim who was drunk and died on same nite as them. Their sayin they swapped the blood samples ova and that too many mistakes have bin made in the investigation so they gna have to start al frm the beginning. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* DianaPplsPrincess Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* DianaPplsPrincess (8)

Custom Search