! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Funtabulous - Topics

* Funtabulous > Topics

Subject: The difference between s*x and making lo
Replies: 27 Views: 684
1-> 7->>

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 10:47am
II know from experience most guys just like straight s*x from any women.Its not all about the pleasure they would derive from that partner but its about there own selfish needs.Yes I'd like to be fu*ked hard to my soul,but I also would like to experience the pleasure that leads me to my final climax.The art of making love often confuses most men and women is because they hurry through things,so they can get over it.If you want to truly,deeply enjoy a passionate round of s*x,remember the art of making love,and apprciate it to the core... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:14am
I think there is a time and a place for both. Sometimes nothing beats a good hard fck, other times you want to be sensual and bring about climax after climax. To me both are essential in a healthy s*x life. *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 11:40am
Indeed there is a time and place especially for s*x..But don't you think everything shouldn't be just in the bedroom only,imagine I am in the elevator at work and am really in the mood and had been h*rny all morning,and my bf is right there with me.We start kissing and playing with each other and that's sensual enough,till he pulls my skirt up,unbuttons his pants,drops me panties,lifts me to his hips and fks me right there and then....I'd love it and wouldn't have to wait till I get home to get laid...and if I did get home seeing him again and what we did earlier will onlt make me want to make thingsspecial with him in the bedroom:)so much for creativity:) x x x *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:43am
Totally agree, if you're in the mood and the opportunity is there then make the most of it. Spontaneity is key to any great s*x. Surprise and variety is what can heighten any experience and then your climax might be more exhilarating both at the time and later on. I think you and i have very similar ideas :) x x x *

ladyluck 18.02.18 - 11:49am
Yes I'd miss the comfort zone of the bedroom where its just the two of us and no1 is watching.Imagine in the elevator,we have cameras all over at the workplace.It would simply turn me or him on just being watched.Being spontaneous is good but it could also be asking for trouble:)a hefty fine etc but we get away most often cos its the most natural thing in the world.Imagine the person watching us in the elevator,what it would mean for him if he isn't getting s*x at all or much worse...he would also benefit with what my bf and I just experienced in the elevator... *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:54am
Definitely being watched and filmed is a huge turn on, as is doing the watching. Seeing 2 real people (as opposed to p0rn) fking is both beautiful and highly stimulating, especially for someone who isn't getting laid lol xx *

mike916 18.02.18 - 11:55am
I'd want a copy of that recording to watch back as we fked later on x x x *

1-> 7->>

This topic is locked.
* Funtabulous Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Funtabulous (8)

Custom Search