! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tech&Computers Forum

Subject: Windows 11
----------
So after more than 5 mins after the upload you begin to find everything. Seems it's all still there.

There's a little key on the start tile that takes you to the whole list. Or you can just use the apps there, which are neatly laid out instead of the daft jigsaw 10 had.
The search bar is still there, but again, it's hidden behind a soft key for it. There is no Cortana. Old paint is in there after all, and it's slightly updated but functions much the same - again, you just have to dig one step deeper to find it, instead of taking the paint 3D option it wants to give you...

There are more options with things once you're there though, it's all tiles and widgets, preset segments for apps/pages/things on the screen so you're not having to manually open everything and place it everywhere. Videos for example go from editing level to genuinely full screen in one click but it's just knowing what's what, and where, especially when it's hidden and invisible/ghosted until you hover over where it is.

Admittedly i wasn't very good with 10, i hadn't really bothered with it. Just did the few things i needed.
Already i'm thinking 11 might be much better, once i know my way around it.
23.02.22 - 03:34pm
[reply]
[go to reply]
[go to topic]

8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search